Install Fitness Theme
To install Fitness Theme, follow the steps given below:
- Extract your download package main ZIP file.
- Next, look for the folder named Fitness and upload this folder to WordPress via Admin.
- OR, you can also upload the Fitness folder to
http://www.yourdomain.com/wordpress-dir/site-data/themes/directory using an FTP software like Filezilla, , WinSCP, CuteFTP or others.
Log into your WordPress admin using the following URL:
Next, go to Appearance > Themes. Here, you shall see a thumbnail of Fitness theme. Click on ‘Activate’ link to activate the theme.
Install recommended plugins
Install the recommended plugin: Pagelayer and others. You will see a notice to install it after you’ve activated the theme. Install all the recommended plugins and then active them.
Import dummy data
You can find the dummy / sample data in Dummy Data folder under theme zip you have downloaded. Please follow the below methods to import the dummy data:
- Automatic – Install this plugin and then navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data. It will import all demo content and change your homepage and blog page to the ones from our demo site.
- Manual – Find the dummy data file in downloaded folder, then from your admin area go to Tools > Import > WordPress and select the file you’ve in your theme folder.